Saturday, September 15, 2012

My First Freebie Attempt!

So I'm going to make this short and sweet because it's very late ... But, I'm SO excited! I have always loved the idea of the Desk Fairy visiting my friends to check for neat desks. It's much cuter and way more positive than a grown woman whining about paper, broken crayons, and critters falling out of little desks, right? . Of course the "Desk Fairy" wasn't born yesterday (and she IS NOT my original idea...) but this little rhyme is MINE!  Woot Woot! So, I would like to share with all of my bloggie friends, my FIRST (be nice) attempt at a freebie! I hope that you like it as much as I do! Now if only that Desk Fairy had magic cleaning dust for my house...hmmmmm.... ENJOY THE JOURNEY!


5 comments:

  1. Very cute!! What kind of treat do you give them? I can't give candy, but I would love to use these:))

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Corinna! I like to give "smelly" stickers (with the paper backing still on so they can "keep" it), a pencil grip, fun eraser, pencil topper, book mark! Something small (that the Desk Fairy can carry, ya know :) ) I mix it up so they don't expect to always get the same thing as the others in our class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and I love DJInkers! We use this same fairy for our Locker Fairy notes! The locker fairy visits random kids who need things. She has delivered books, toothbrushes, shoes, pajamas, pencils, crayons, and anything else that woul benefit the student.
    Patty
    2ndinline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute! I am your newest follower:)
    Stephanie
    Crazy About First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was planning to use different ones with my 6th graders this morning, but found these and am using them instead! ADORABLE! Thanks for making and sharing.

    -Erin
    http://mrsbeerslanguageartsclass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete