Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Got a TpT product completed...NEED SLEEP :)

Wowzer... today is Tuesday and I am exhausted! I've had so much going on with school, lessons, school awards, duty, birthday parties... BUT, I did manage to complete a TpT product.. woot woot!
Red Ribbon week is quickly approaching (the end of this month) and our school wanted to do something FUN, ENGAGING, and that would wedge its way into the children's mind and STICK!!! With technology all the rage and a norm to our kids, we decided to go with the theme "iTune Out Drugs". We saw a couple of items as far as surcies go-pencils and stickers, but...that's about it.

That lit a virtual match under my bottom and I got to work.  So, here it is. A pack that includes iPods (that I learned how to create watching a tutorial!! ), creative writing templates using a mp3 theme (My Priorities...they write 3 priorities that can before making unhealthy choices...get mp-My Priorities he he he). There are mini ipods, both color and black and white, and writing templates for the little kiddos and one for the older friends. I hope you enjoy it (beyond Red Ribbon Week!)  Check it out and let me know if you have anything fun planned for Red Ribbon....  Enjoy the Ride!

                                              



No comments:

Post a Comment